Fred Leighton 5.69cts Round Cut Diamond Silver topped Gold Graduated Collet Bangle – Signed Fred Leighton Collection.
- Silver topped 18K Yellow Gold
- 13 Fred Leighton Round® Cut Diamonds appx. 5.69cts, appx. H-I/VS-SI
- Price: $39,500.00
Like leaves of an olive branch, 82 marquise diamonds frame a stem of 41 baguette diamonds in this impressive bracelet. The marquise shape was a favorite of David Kwiat, whose father, Sam, founded the company in 1907. The stones’ tapered, elegant shape and brilliant faceting pattern creates a beautiful play of light in contrast with the clean-lined step cuts of the baguettes. Not only does this piece demonstrate Kwiat’s superb diamond cutting, it also proves the importance of good engineering in jewelry design. Only the most skilled artisans can craft a platinum piece so minimal that all you see is diamonds.
- 25.88cts Diamonds
- Price: $178,000.00
Triple layer fireworks cuff from 18K Gold Fireworks Collection.
- Available in 18kt Yellow, Rose & White Gold
- White Diamond Baguettes Total Weight 8.35
- 12mm Wide
- Price: $38,000
The stunning Cuff “Clio” will entice you with its refined elegance. Featuring 30.69cts of Zambian carved Emeralds and 10.69cts of Brilliant-cut Diamonds, G-H colour, IF-VS clarity, set in 18 kt Yellow Gold and White Enamel.
- 18 kt Yellow Gold Bracelet
- White Enamel featuring 30.69cts Zambian Carved Emeralds
- 10.69cts Brilliant-cut Diamonds G-H colour, IF-VS clarity
- Price: €110.000,00
Perfect matching for the gorgeous Watch-Bracelet “Tempo Prezioso”. It features a 109.72cts Sugar Loaf Tanzanite, 294.58cts of Mozambique Rubies and 20.87cts of Brilliant-cut Diamonds, G colour, IF-VS clarity, set in 18 kt White Gold. Also available with Natural African Emerald, Natural Ceylon N.H. Sapphires and Diamonds.
- 18 kt White Gold Watch-Bracelet
- 109.72cts Sugar Loaf Tanzanite, 294.58cts Mozambique Rubies
- 20.87cts Brilliant-cut Diamonds G colour, IF-VS clarity
- Price: € 110.000,00