From The Kwiat Setting Collection here is a 2.08 fancy intense bluish green radiant-cut diamond engagement ring with a beautiful halo of pink diamonds.
- 18kt Rose Gold
- 2.08ct Fancy Intense Bluish Green Radiant-cut Diamond
- Price: $1,903,000.00
A marquise diamond weighing 10.05 carats, N color and VS1 clarity, per GIA report, is set in a silver topped 18 karat yellow gold collet accented with round diamonds totaling approximately 0.14 carat. Signed Fred Leighton.
- Silver topped 18K Yellow Gold
- 10.05ct Marquise-cut diamond N VS1 GIA certified
- 0.14ct Round Brilliant diamonds
- Price: $254,000.00
A diamond cluster of historic provenance features a rose cut diamond weighing approximately 4.39 carats set within a surround of rose cut diamonds totaling approximately 4.60 carats mounted in silver topped yellow gold with the original carat weight of the central diamond engraved underneath the closed back mounting dating to the 1760s. This cluster was part of a collection of 75 diamond buttons commissioned by Ferdinand Maximillian in 1763. Later converted to a ring, it was sold through Hammer Galleries auction in New York in November, 1943.
- Silver topped 18K Yellow Gold
- 4.39ct Rose-cut Diamond (center stone)
- 4.60cts Rose-cut Diamonds
- Price: $195,000.00
An antique pear shape diamond weighing approximately 1.85 carats is set within a curved palmette motif accented with a total of approximately 2.50 carats of old European and transitional cut diamonds mounted in platinum, signed Cartier Paris with French hallmarks and maker’s marks. Circa 1920s.
- 1.85ct Antique Pear-shaped diamond
- 2.50cts Old European & Transitional cut diamonds
- Price: $125,000.00
Ashoka® Diamond & Ruby Heart Ring in Blackened Platinum.
- 2.29cts & 3.23cts Diamonds
- Price: $84,400.00
A platinum triple eternity band set with 18 emerald cut Burma rubies in the center flanked by 36 round colorless diamonds. (Style Number: AMG 2075 R)
- 18 Emerald Cut Burma Rubies 10.33cts
- 36 Colorless Diamonds 8.36cts
- Price: $80,000.00
A beautiful “Lotus” ring centered upon a G-VS1 Emerald Cut diamond, set atop a bed of colorless diamond pavé with diamond micropavé on the underwire and shank. (Style Number AMG 1827 R)
- Platinum & Oxidized Silver
- 1 Emerald Cut Diamond G-VS1 1.83ct
- 277 Colorless Diamonds 3.57cts
- Price: $70,000.00
Colombian Emerald Cut Emerald with Baguette Diamond Halo in Platinum.
- 4.05cts Colombian Emerald
- 1.31cts Diamonds
- Price: $66,000.00
A platinum ring centered upon a natural unheated emerald-cut green sapphire designed with prongs set on the north, south, east, and west of the sapphire. (Style Number AMG 2011 R)
- 1 Natural Unheated E/C Green Sapphire 10.42ct
- Price: $60,000.00
The fabulous Ring “Loren” features 6.90ct Ceylon Blue Sapphires, 7.59ct Pink Sapphires and 1.59ct Brilliant-cut Diamonds, G-H Colour, IF-VS Clarity, set in 18 kt Yellow Gold.
The Ring can be purchased in set with the Earrings “Loren”.
- 18 kt Yellow Gold Ring
- featuring 6.90ct Ceylon Blue Sapphire and 7.59ct Pink Sapphires
- 1.59ct Brilliant-cut Diamonds G-H colour, IF-VS clarity.
- Price: €36.000,00
A ring centered upon a cushion pink sapphire, set in a delicate diamond micropavé mounting. (Style Number AMG 1866 R)
- 18kt Yellow Gold
- 1 Cushion Pink Sapphire 5.02ct
- 31 Colorless Diamonds 0.54cts
- Price: $40,000.00